CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Big Boy Room

Well right now this is big brothers room. Eventually the girls will get this room just because it is the biggest of the 2 rooms. When we first bought the house this room was a living room and we knew that we needed another bedroom so we pulled up the carpet and built a closet. The hardwood is in bad shape and will be on the list of things to redo. Also the living room sized ceiling fan is going to go.

This is what it looked like this past Christmas.


 Yes we have waaayyy to many toys.

Well back in the summer I got this wild idea to paint the kids rooms and get new bedding. Well after I got this green on the wall I realized it was a little more grass green then I wanted but I had enough sense to know not to ask hubby to repaint so it is staying put for now. We also have chair rail in the building ready to be put up but it just hasn't made it yet. I got a new rug but I don't have any pics of it yet, hopefully when we get the floors redone we can get rid of the rugs!







This is a door hanging I painted for him since we were doing a travel theme. Like I said this is going to become the girls room and I have sooo any ideas for a cute little girls room but for now this is it.


1 comment: