CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hello Easter!

So the Easter Bunny struck a day early who cares?! I was done with St. Patricks Day and was ready to get in my Spring stuff! This might also have something to do with the arrival of my BRAND NEW SILHOUETTE! So this is what my overly shelves looked like this morning.

Here they are now!
I got this cute little tree at the Dollar Store and propped it up on a wood block so that it would show behind my 2x4 blocks. I just cut all of my letters out on the Silhoutte and Mod Podged it all together.



I got these babies in the dollar been at the "Red Walmart" and I had to put my cuties initals on them. I want to fill them with something but I'm not quite sure what yet.

I also made the penant with my new fun toy!

Hope you all have a great day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment