CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lil Sis's Room

When we first bought this house this was the only room that required no construction, but it was painted flat black with yellow trim....yuuucckk. Well my twin sissy was moving in with us so she picked a blue for the walls and we painted the trim cream. When baby sis was born I wasn't ready to lose my guest room ( twin sis got married and moved out) so I just stuck a crib in the corner and put a bedding set that matched the blue. Well finally this summer when Lil Sis was ready for a big girl bed I redid the room.

This is what her nursery looked like.




 This is what we did this summer, I went to Lowe's and bought a section of picket fence, I brought it home and hubby cut it down to size then I painted it white and instant headboard!



I made this hair bow holder for her, oh and I made the hair bows :)
And don't you love the football on the fan chain lol!
After 3 years in this house that carpet has got to go, so that is on the reno list.


Well like I said in Bubba's post, this room will eventually become his thanks to new baby sis so we will start the decor process all over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment