CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Girl's Room Preview!

So I've gotten a couple things done this past week on the girls room. Slowly but surely this room is coming together. I still have to make some curtains, put up the chair rail, finish up painting, oh and convince the hubby to let me paint the wood floors white *YIKES*

I threw this little cutie together in about 10 minutes :) I had a leftover 1x4 that I spray painted with my new favorite watermelon color. Then I cut out a stencil on my Silhouette and painted on my words. Next I drilled a couple holes and hung it by some twine. LOVE!

*Never mind those roller shades, they will be leaving*
Here are a couple more pics I took to give you a sneak peek at some things.

This is Baby Sis's crib bedding.

These are the flowers I stenciled on the closet wall.


I thought I would leave you with another sneak peek at a project that I am working on for a friend that is getting married this summer. I am so excited to finish it up and show you how it turned out!
Goodnight all!


No comments:

Post a Comment